What Are The Ten Rings?

Before you run to the theaters this coming weekend, I thought I'd give a down-low about what the ten Rings are, and to be honest, I had no idea what they were going into the movie. In the movie, they're more like Ten bracelets because they were worn on arms... But I know I know they're rings, because they are actually finger rings in the comics.  


If you want to go into the theater with a clean slate, then stop reading this and enjoy the mystery of what the ten rings are!

In short, they're rings from outer space. They were found on a crashed spaceship back during the communist revolution in China and were on an alien dragon, then used by a certain someone. I'll just let you watch the movie for that one unless you're keeping close track of the cast then you might know who I'm talking about, or you can Google it. 

If you're also curious, the Ten Rings were the terrorist organization that kidnapped Tony Stark in the first Iron Man, but that kind of got shot down as who/what the Ten Rings are after we met the Mandarin in Iron Man 3. 


 

I hope you all enjoy the movie this weekend, and even with my review, it's still a fun watch and a nice escape from this madness that the world is at the moment. 


Comments

Popular Posts